I’m always looking for new ways to prepare the same old foods so I don’t get bored eating the same stuff every single day. I’ve even started combining foods I like, which is huge for me because I’m a creature of habit. I made some homemade bruschetta the other day and it smelled heavenly! I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to use it for, other than just eating it as a side, so I decided to put it over some grilled chicken breast tenderloin. The result? Absolutely delicious bruschetta chicken! Here’s the recipe:
- 6 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast (I used tenderloin)
- Olive Oil
- 1 large tomato
- Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
- Mrs. Dash Italian Medley seasoning
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp basil, chopped
- Marinate chicken breast in olive oil and Mrs. Dash seasonings for at least an hour. Grill until done.
- Dice tomato.
- Add 1 Tbsp olive oil, garlic and basil and mix well.
- Add tomato.
- Spoon over grilled chicken.
There are so many things you can do with your leftover bruschetta; get creative with your options. I used some of it on a flatbread pizza and it was amazing! The recipe for that is coming soon…
I’d love to know your thoughts on this recipe. Quite a few people have asked me for this recipe so I figured I’d bump it up on the blog schedule. 😉 Bon appetit!