Chicken Caesar salad is my go-to healthy meal when I don’t know what to cook or I just want something quick. I have a Hamilton Beach 25331 Super Sear 100-Square-Inch Nonstick Indoor Searing Grill and I cook everything I can on it. This dish is super easy to make because there’s only 3 main ingredients and it’s ready to eat in 10 minutes. So much better than any of those nasty microwave “healthy” meals on the market.
A chicken Caesar salad at a restaurant generally has 800 calories. This salad cuts is about half the calories and contains fresher veggies.
- 4 oz. chicken breast tenderloin
- 2 Romaine hearts
- 1 whole tomato
- Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Kraft Classic Caesar dressing
- Marinate the chicken breast tenderloin in olive oil and Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning for at least 1 hour.
- Wash and cut up Romain lettuce hearts. Add to bowl.
- Wash and dice tomato. Place in small bowl and season with Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning before adding to lettuce.
- Grill chicken until done (about 10 minutes).
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to bowl.
- Top with 2 Tbsp. Kraft Classic Caesar dressing.