I always have a running list of books I want to read. I generally keep this list in my Filofax and on GoodReads but I wanted to share my Fall reading list with you. I’m trying to break my books down into seasons; it makes me feel like I accomplished a good bit of reading…..if I get to actually read the books on my list. This happened with my summer reading list; I didn’t finish one book on that list but I’m still plugging away. I’m hoping I’ll have more time to spend reading since I’m going in for surgery tomorrow (yes, the day before Thanksgiving). I ordered a new book specifically for this occasion and I can’t wait to dive in. So, without further ado, here’s what’s on my Fall reading list.
- I Am That Girl by Alexis Jones (a carry over from my summer reading list and I’m half finished)
- Chaos by Patricia Cornwell (this was just released on 11/15 and I ordered a signed copy. Can’t wait to read it!)
- The Gifts of Imperfection (because self-improvement never goes out of style)
- A Family Affair: The Wish by Mary Campisi (another carry over; it’s on my iPad that I’m not on much these days)
- Living Successfully with Screwed Up People by Elizabeth B. Brown (another carry over)
My goal is to spend my recovery time catching up on my leisure reading since I won’t be doing much of anything else. The biggest issue is going to be staying awake long enough to get any reading done. But, that’s what Chaos is for – I can’t ever put the Kay Scarpetta series books down!
I’d love to know what’s on your reading list. Comment below so I can get some ideas of what to add to my winter reading list!