My favorite dish at Ruby Tuesday’s is the spicy shrimp pasta but I don’t always get to eat there. So, I decided to make my own variation and it’s absolutely delicious! Because I know exactly what’s in it, it works perfectly with my healthy eating plan. Yes, I could choose better meals but this is a treat for me.
Made from whole grain pasta (not wheat!), this dish is a great way to satisfy your carb cravings. Feel free to add in any veggies you want and the spicier the better!
- 15 peeled and cooked shrimp
- 2 oz. Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Penne Rigate
- 2 tsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
- ½ c. Bertolii's Light Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tomato, diced
- Boil pasta according to package instructions.
- Dice tomato; mix with shrimp. Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning and mix well.
- Heat Alfredo sauce, making sure not to burn it. When hot, add to shrimp mixture.
- Drain pasta and put on a plate.
- Pour shrimp Alfredo mixture over pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.