I love pizza but it doesn’t always go along with healthy eating. That is, until now. I found the idea for a flatbread pizza on Pinterest and modified it to suit my tastes. I mix it up with garlic flavored flatbread to add a bit more oomph to it. It’s very filling, super yummy, and really easy and quick to make!
It’s a quick and easy lunch for when you want something not-so-healthy but don’t want to wreck your healthy eating. I don’t even miss regular pizza!
- 1 Flatbread
- 1 Tbsp Pesto Sauce
- ¼ c. Mozzarella Cheese, low-fat
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ c. Mushrooms
- ¼ c. Red Onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread pesto sauce on flatbread.
- Sprinkle basil on top of pesto sauce. Add veggies and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.